Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I charge my Pivot?
- Your Pivot will come with a charging adapter that plugs into any standard outlet that can be plugged directly into your Pivot. The battery is easily removable and can be charged independently, making it perfect for those living in apartments or condominiums.
- Do I need a license or permit to ride my Pivot?
- Nope! The Pivot is classified as a pedal-assisted bicycle. Most states don't require any licenses, insurance, or tabs to ride these, but please check with your local laws regarding any special requirements.
- Do I need insurance for my Pivot?
- Nope again! Most states do not require insurance to ride pedal-assisted bicycles. The few that require a license may also require the vehicle be insured. We recommend you check with your local laws to be sure.
- How can I service my Pivot?
- At our shop! If you aren't located in Minnesota and can't get to our shop, then most bicycle or scooter shops will have the know-how to offer you service, and can order parts directly from us. If you can't find someone locally, feel free to contact us with the issue and we will help you solve the problem.
Wattson Owner's Manual
Wattson Limited Warranty
Wattson Pivot comes with a 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty on the frame and powertrain of the bicycle and a 6 month warranty on the battery. The warranty covers the cost of replacement parts and shipping. If the bicycle is brought to a Wattson store labor cost will be covered. Labor costs will not be covered or reimbursed outside of our Wattson stores. Your warranty for Pivot is valid for faulty or defective parts within 1 year from the date of purchase.
Limitations of the Warranty:
- The Warranty is non-transferable after the initial sale.
- Any unapproved modifications to the product will void the warranty.
- Warranty does not cover water damage or weather related damage.
- Warranty does not cover shipping or towing charges.
- Defective parts must be exchanged for new replacement parts.
- Warranty does not cover minor cosmetic damage caused by use.
- Warranty does not cover negligent use or misuse of the product.
Your battery warranty for Pivot is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Warranty does not cover water or weather related damage.
- Warranty does not cover negligence.
Owner’s Responsibility for Warranty
As a Pivot owner, you are responsible for the maintenance of the product. You may be denied a warranty claim due to failure to ensure proper maintenance. You may also be denied warranty coverage due to negligence, improper use, unapproved modifications, or improper maintenance.
To submit a warranty claim or if you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 612-208-0656.